It’s that time of year again! Time to start thinking of gifts for your loved ones that won’t break the bank. I sometimes struggle with this, so this year I decided to create a big list of ideas to help out those who, like me, sometimes need to search for ideas. Starting with small gifts, or stocking stuffers! Here are 50+ great stocking stuffer ideas for men.
50+ Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Men
- A leather wallet. A classic and useful gift.
- A great Toiletry Bag. Nice for travel or just keeping items in one place.
- Grilling Spices. For the man in your life who loves to grill!
- His favorite cologne
- A Gift Card. My hubby always has a big wishlist in his Amazon account.
- A Poncho. Always great to have one of these stashed in the car- just in case.
- Lip Balm. It’s a staple in many men’s lives, especially in the winter!
- A personalized cover for his phone. Zazzle has a huge array of choices.
- A Pocket Knife. Always a handy item to have.
- Beef Jerky. My hubby loves this stuff but rarely buys it for himself.
- A tie clip or cufflinks.
- A Catchall/Valet Tray. Perfect place to store small items like his wallet, jewelry, etc.
- Beard Oil. They have all kinds of great scents available- also unscented.
- Along the same line, a Beard Template is a fantastic small gift!
- Car Air Freshener. Because sometimes it’s necessary 🙂
- Hand Warmers! Perfect for cold climate outdoor activities.
- Socks. It’s always great to pull on a warm new pair of socks.
- Tickets to see his favorite sports team or band/singer. Or to the movies!
- A tin or bag of his favorite type of nuts… hmm, pistachios!
- A Man Candle. They actually have some nice scents out there for men.
- Protein Bars. For the guy who is into fitness!
- A Nail Trimmer Kit. My husband is forever borrowing this stuff from me.
- Leather gloves or work gloves. Depending on what your guy uses more 🙂
- A Desktop Charging Station– for all of his electronic gadgets
- Duct Tape. Because guys love this stuff, and it comes in every imaginable color.
- Bottle Opener. A must-have inexpensive gift!
- A quality flashlight. Because they are super handy to have around!
- Golf Balls. The golfer on your list will love these!
- Hot Sauce. A great small gift idea for the guy who likes things spicy 🙂
- Sunglasses case. They have everything from basic to fancy.
- Playing cards. A standard deck or novelty set like these Beatles Playing Cards.
- Metal polish. Great for wheels, bikes, jewelry, and more!
- Picture frames with photos. A great way to display your favorite pics with him!
- A tire pressure gauge. Always a handy thing to have in the glove compartment.
- A Survival Kit in a Sardine Can. For the outdoors man on your list.
- Shoe polish. One of those things you never seem to have when you need it.
- Model airplane. Inexpensive and fun for men of all ages!
- A yo-yo. Whether old school or fancy, this is a fun and relaxing pastime.
- Shaving cream. A necessity for many men!
- A really great razor. Or for those who shave their heads, a head-specific razor.
- A skull cap, or beanie. Gotta keep warm, especially in the winter!
- A heartfelt or handmade card. Sometimes the simplest gifts mean the most 🙂
- A Puzzle Cube! Kind of a modern-day twist on a Rubik’s Cube.
- Barbecue sauce. My hubby is obsessed with it and eats it on everything.
- A nice Money Clip. For the minimalist guy.
- Moscow Mule Mug. Perfect for the guy in your life who loves this drink.
- For the guy who loves cooking- and sci fi?! Star Wars Apron = awesome
- Compass. The outdoors man in your life will love this.
- A gift card for his favorite brewery or steakhouse. Always a favorite!
- Cedar Shoe Trees. To keep those dress shoes from smelling like, well, feet.
- Sack of Coal Candy. Because a good laugh is a great gift 🙂
There you have it! 50+ stocking stuffer ideas for men. Did I leave anything out? What’s the best small gift or stocking stuffer that you’ve given or received?
CMF’s favorite FREE money management tools!
Some of the best online tools out there for money management are at Personal Capital, and the awesome news is that they are all FREE! Cash flow tracker, 401(k) fee analyzer, investment checkup, net worth monitoring, and many more! I’m a net worth junkie, so the net worth monitor is my favorite. Check out my Personal Capital review here, or click here to check out all the awesome tools for yourself!
Photo credit: Depositphotos.com